Tour the cities in the Spanish region of Andalucia before crossing the Strait of Gibraltar via ferry to reach the Kingdom of Morocco
1st. Day MADRID-CACERES-CORDOBA
We will leave the bus terminal at 08:00 for Cáceres, in the region of Extremadura. There, you will have free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city. Its famous medieval quarter is very well preserved and is considered a World Heritage Site. You will be given time to have lunch on your own before you continue southwards to Andalucia and arrive at Cordoba, where you have dinner and accommodations.
2nd. Day CORDOBA-SEVILLA
Breakfast. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting the Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We will leave for Sevilla, where we will have lunch and have the rest of the afternoon free. Accommodations at your hotel in Sevilla.
3rd. Day SEVILLA
Half board. We will go on a morning city tour to visit the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. You will have the rest of the afternoon free.
4th. Day SEVILLA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast, we leave for the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. We will have some free time here before we continue to Costa del Sol, where we will have dinner and accommodations.
5th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-TANGIER-FES
We leave for Algeciras or Tarifa after breakfast to board the ferry that crosses the Strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. We will reach Morocco and after customs we will board a coach to Tangier for a panoramic city sightseeing tour.We then continue on to Fes, where we have dinner and accommodations.
6th. Day FES
Half board. We will go on a morning city sightseeing tour, visiting the Medersa, considered as the first university of the Islamic world, the old Casbah and its narrow streets, the quarter of tanners, the fountain Najerine and the great Medina, considered as a World Heritage site. You will have the rest of the afternoon free to continue discovering this exciting city on your own.
7th. Day FES-MEKNES-RABAT-TANGIER
Breakfast. We depart for Meknes, where we will go on a panoramic tour of this imperial walled city. We head to Rabat, capital of the Kingdom of Morocco for a sightseeing city tour that visits the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower. After the visit we will continue to Tangier for dinner and accommodations.
8th. Day TANGIER-COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast. We will board the ferry back to Algeciras and continue to Costa del Sol for dinner and accommodations.
9th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA
We leave for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, we will go on a sightseeing tour to visit the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations at Granada.
10th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we leave for the Imperial City of Toledo, a city full of history and monuments. You will have time to enjoy lunch and go sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We will then travel to Madrid, where the tour ends.
- Cordoba- Tryp Los Gallos ***
- Sevilla- NH Plaza Armas ****
- Costa del Sol- Alay/Las Pirámides ****
- Fes - Menzeh Zalagh/Sofía ****
- Tangier- Ramada Les Almohades/Rif ****
- Granada- Los Ángeles ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 4-star hotels
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- The portion of Morocco can be modified without substantial variation of services.
- Passport details are required 72 hours in advance to the tour's departure.
- Passengers are required to clear customs with their own luggage. Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.