Our Segway tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Atlanta veterans.
Our 3 hour Segway tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Atlanta veterans. For the beginners, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you've read about. For the veterans, we're positive you'll learn new facts and stories about Atlanta that you've never heard. And we're sure you'll both agree that riding a Segway is the best way to see the 'Capitol of the South'.
Itinerary /Activity Schedule
Centennial Olympic Park
It is hard to believe that in 1993 the area around Centennial Olympic Park was a dilapidated section of the city. Today it is one of the fastest growing areas of the city and is bordered by many of the city's attractions.
The world's largest aquarium sits at the heart of the city and Centennial Olympic Park. With over 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and 100,000 animals representing 500 species from around the globe - it is not to be missed.
The CNN Center
CNN's world headquarters sits in Atlanta. CNN is the world's largest news gathering organization and relies heavily on their global team of almost 4,000 new professionals.
It's the World's Largest Drive-in Restaurant. they have been serving customers here in Atlanta since 1928. People from all over the world come to experience The Varsity because there is nothing like it anywhere!
World of Coke
The history of the world's most famous and popular soft drink in the world can be traced to Atlanta.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology. It is also home the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the Ramblin' Wreck.
The Fabulous Fox Theater
The historic Fox Theatre is one of Atlanta's premiere venues for live entertainment. The Fox's 4,674 seat theatre is booked more than 300 performances a year ranging from Broadway to rock to comedy to movies.
Georgia State Capitol
Atlanta is the capital of Georgia. The capitol sits prominently in downtown Atlanta and has one of the most recognized landmarks in the city, the 23 karat gold dome.
- Guided segway tour
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests
- You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Each tour begins with a 30-minute orientation session, so that all participants are comfortable maneuvering their Segway.
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 and older that weighs 100 pounds or more. Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
- A strict policy against alcohol consumption and Segway operation is implemented by the tour operator. Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given.